1. Delivery Address Guideline
- Please ensure that the delivery address entered matches the address on Google Maps to avoid any delivery issues.
- Orders will be delivered to the exact address provided during checkout.
- If a change of address is necessary after the order is placed, a processing fee of RM 5 will be charged.
- The "Address" section should contain the full address as found on Google Maps.
- The "Company/Apartment unit" section is optional and is for the driver's reference only.
- For high-rise or multi-storied buildings, the driver will only deliver to the address entered in the "Address" section. Delivery to the unit is not included.
- If the delivery location is too remote or unreachable, the driver will only deliver to the nearest car-accessible area. In this case, you will be required to collect the order from the driver at that location.
- Please check the complete address for accuracy before completing your order. A change of address after order placement will incur a processing fee of RM 5.
2. Delivery Fee Guideline
- We deliver to areas within 50km of our store, mainly in KL and Selangor regions, as per Google Maps.
- The delivery fee will be automatically calculated based on the delivery address entered during checkout.
- The calculated delivery fee will be displayed on the checkout page.
- A minimum purchase of RM60 is required for delivery.
- Only one delivery address is allowed per order number for the same date and time slot.
- Deliveries to multiple locations, on different dates or at different times, even under the same customer bill, will be charged as separate deliveries under separate orders.
- Separate orders must be placed on our website for deliveries to different venues or on different dates or times, even if they are under the same customer bill.
3. Delivery Method Guideline
- Orders are delivered by on-demand 3rd party car drivers who are not affiliated with our brand, Kooky Cream.
- Drivers follow pre-planned routes to deliver to multiple locations in one trip.
- Once a driver has been assigned to an order, buyers will receive an email containing the driver's details. Please note that we cannot assign a specific driver to your order as all drivers are assigned randomly.
- Delivery is non-cancellable once the driver's route has been arranged by us.
- The delivery fee is non-refundable once the driver's route has been arranged by us.
- The availability of drivers.
- The ease of finding drivers/demand of drivers.
- Traffic conditions.
- Weather conditions.
- How long a driver is held up at a certain delivery location.
- Unforeseen circumstances.
- Natural disasters.
- Circumstances beyond our control.
- Kooky Cream shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following:
- Acts of God,
- outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism,
- the actions of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent),
- fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather,
- power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of power plant, machinery, or vehicles,
- default of suppliers, sub-contractors, or delivery partners,
- theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out, or industrial action of any kind, and
- any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Kooky Cream’s reasonable control.
- Adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy rains, storms, floods, and typhoons).
In such events, our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time and long delays may occur. This is outside of our control. Kooky Cream will not accept responsibility for late delivery of orders and no refunds or re-deliveries will be initiated.
Depending on the severity of adverse weather conditions, non-delivery may occur. In the event of non-delivery due to this, a refund will be given back to the buyer's account via their original payment method or by store credit, whichever Kooky Cream in their sole discretion sees fit.
It is recommended that buyers take into account the aforementioned factors when selecting a delivery time slot.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that the recipient will be home during delivery and it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that someone is available to receive the order. While we make every effort to deliver orders within the selected time slot, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or early arrivals due to factors beyond our control, including the availability of third-party drivers.
If you cannot risk the order arriving outside of your preferred time frame, we suggest selecting self-pickup or choosing an alternative delivery time slot.
High-rise/Multi-storied buildingsWe regret to inform you that we are unable to provide delivery services to the unit numbers of high-rise buildings and multi-storied buildings such as apartments, condominiums, malls, hotels, and so on. Our delivery partners are only able to drop off the cake to the recipient at the accessible drop-off point/lobby/ground floor of the building, where there is no parking required. High-rise buildings and multi-storied buildings include, but are not limited to:
- Shopping malls
- Multi-storied shop lots
Delivery attemptour drivers will make only one attempt to deliver the items to the assigned address. The drivers are paid based on the distance traveled (in km) for the delivery. If the delivery is unsuccessful (see below for what is considered an unsuccessful delivery), the driver will not make another delivery attempt. Drivers will try to reach out to the recipient by:
- Calling the recipient’s contact number (normal voice call/Whatsapp).
- Texting the recipient’s contact number (SMS/WhatsApp).
- Calling/texting the alternative number (if provided).
- Ringing the doorbell (if available).
- Requesting intercom to the unit via the security of the building (if available).
- Requesting neighbour to receive on behalf (if able).
If the buyer/recipient requests the driver to:
- Deliver to another address, regardless of whether the driver has arrived at the original assigned address or not,
- Make another delivery attempt at a later time, regardless of whether the driver has arrived at the original assigned address or not, or
- Make some other requests that require the driver to travel,
The driver will charge an extra fee based on the distance (in kilometers) traveled. It is the responsibility of either you, the recipient, or the person who arranged the driver to communicate directly with the driver and pay the additional fee.
Requests made to the driver are subject to the willingness and ability of the driver to accommodate such requests. Where the driver is not able or willing to accommodate your request, regardless of whether you are willing to pay additional charges, the delivery is then considered unsuccessful.
A delivery is considered successful if:
- The recipient or someone on their behalf receives the package.
- The package is left at a specified location agreed upon by the recipient or someone on their behalf, such as a guardhouse, receptionist, neighbor, or requested location.
People who receive the items from the driver should check the items for any damage or defects and inform the driver if any are found before they leave. If any defects or damages occur during delivery, proof of the defect or damage must be provided, and we must be notified within 3 hours on the delivery day. Kooky Cream will evaluate and investigate the situation and make a decision on the next steps, taking all relevant factors into consideration.
Damage / Defects
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us at +6012-240 4211. We will require images to support your claim and you must notify us within 4 hours of receiving the order. We will assess the situation and, at our sole discretion, arrange for a replacement cake to be delivered or issue a refund. If you fail to report the damage within 4 hours, we may not be able to accept your claim.
We strive to ensure your order is delivered in good condition. If you don't receive an email with the driver's details within your chosen time slot or suspect a mistake on our part causing non-delivery, please contact us at email@example.com or via WhatsApp at +6012 240 4211. Although we aim to deliver all items, unintentional human errors may occur. Regrettably, we cannot redeliver non-chargeable/free items like message cards, candles, knives, and paper bags if they are undelivered.
Kooky Cream Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time without prior notice.